Introducing AVail Service+ - a total trade support service
AVail Service+ is a package of added value services from Audio Visual Material. Some of the elements of AVail Service+ are free of charge. Some are chargeable. But all are designed to ease the workload of busy integrators and help you obtain a competitive advantage in a crowded market place.
Many of these services are delivered to your end customer but they are always conducted in conjunction with you and on your behalf.
AVail Service+ is one of the ways that Audio Visual Material offers our trade customers Distribution with a Difference.
Our technical team can supply full servicing for the brands AVM supplies plus all other major brands including Epson, Sanyo, NEC, Hitachi, Mitsubishi, Sharp and Panasonic.
This includes routine servicing and cleaning, repairs and spares and replacement lamps.
The service can include collection and delivery if necessary.
Tailor made warranties
Audio Visual Material has worked with our partners to develop a range of unique and extended warranty products. These warranties are designed to give you an additional tool in competitive sales situations.
Warranty support is delivered through our in-house technical team – and all are offered as a free of charge benefit to AVM customers. The following extended warranties are offered as standard but we will tailor make a warranty package to suit your customer's individual circumstances, so please contact us if the standard offering does not suit your needs.
Christie projectors :-
- a four year deinstall/reinstall warranty on all models (excluding Xenon) PLUS
- a first year next day* replacement on LCD up to 8000 ANSI and Q, GS, G Series PLUS
- a five year education warranty on Christie GS and HS laser phosphor models
- Extendable up to 5yrs for all other models (chargeable)
* terms and conditions apply
- a five 5 flexible warranty up to max 4000 hours usage WITH
- a three year deinstall/reinstall warranty** OR
- a two year 24/7 warranty*
There is also an optional chargeable upgrade to the Eiki warranty – “Total Cost of Ownership” warranty upgrade - for many models in the range. It includes a spare lamp, 5yr swap out warranty and 5yr illumination warranty.
** selected models
- a five year 24/7 warranty on large venue projectors PLUS
- a one year/1000 hour lamp warranty
Screen International screens: –
- a seven year warranty covering all mechanical components
We can conduct both routine maintenance and preventative maintenance contracts for your customers on your behalf including other projector brands not supplied by AVM.
Preventative visits can work out as excellent value in the long run as they reduce non-warranty failures due to poor servicing or maintenance. A visit will include actions such as the cleaning of equipment inside and out, cleaning filters, checking lamp usage and replacing if necessary, checking alignment, checking correct function.
We will support our resellers by offering a commissioning service to end users on their behalf. This service includes:-
- Colour balancing between multiple projection installs
- Product handovers-includes maintenance and basic operation
- Explanation of warranty services
We will conduct training at our facility in Camberley, at your premises or on site with your customer. Areas covered include product training and effective use of the equipment. Speak to us about your training requirements even on products not supplied by AVM, we may be able to help.
When we have been involved on site with your customer, we will conduct a thorough handover service which includes:-
- A run through of the projector menus and features
- A basic maintenance guide.
- An explanation of firmware update procedure
- Troubleshooting common problems
- Explaining the warranty procedure
Service Level Agreements
Both on brands supplied by AVM and on other brands we do not supply.
Assisted dealer install service
We can provide you with an assisted dealer install service, working as part of your own team, or manage the whole project. Especially useful when you are working on products you are unfamiliar with.
We are happy to assist with the site survey and projecto design and are able to offer additional service ssuch as CAD renders to help your clients visualise the project and help you to secure the deal.