Christie has now expanded the Brio range to incorporate 3 nodes which depending on the application, offer a variety of benefits to the end user.As a result our resellers are invited to attend a Partner-only Christie Brio demonstration Workshop on Thursday 4th September 2014.Taking place at Christie's head office in Wokingham and running in two sessions, you will be given hands on access to a live presentation and product demonstration from the VP of Video Processing at Christie - Clark Williams & Brio product manager Nick Wheeler, who will also be hosting a sales / technical Q&A session.
Thursday 4th September 2014 Session 1 10:00 – 12:00 Session 2 14:00 – 16:00Team - Same room meeting solution, individuals can quickly connect to the Brio Team unit and wirelessly share information with team members in the same room. Featuring integrated Wi-Fi, AirPlay and WiDi receivers,no access to networks required, no additional drivers, software or dongles to buy, break or lose.Team+ - Adding HD video sources to your local session content, Christie Brio Team+ offers the advantage of displaying original video content at native resolutions through wired video inputs. The Team+ unit has an integrated wireless access point (WAP), supporting output sources of up to 2560 x 1600 at 30Hz or 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz with HDCP.Enterprise - When you need to collaborate securely and share high-quality content between multiple locations, Christie Brio Enterprise integrates smoothly into a local area network for access to Internet and network services. Any content from devices connected to Brio Enterprise units can be shared across all the displays in the same collaboration session. Regardless of participants' geographic locations, everyone sees the same information at the same time.Topics covered will include:
- What is Brio – Understand the USP’s of each of the new nodes & how your customers will benefit from using Brio Team, Brio Team+ & Brio Enterprise
- Positioning of Brio – Target markets
- A live demonstration
- Hands on access / your chance to use the Brio nodes
- Q&A session – Sales / TechnicalTo book a place on your preferred session, please contact Matthew.Cole@Christiedigital.com or call directly on 0118 977 8069Also on the day:-
- Your chance to see a range of New Christie display products including Projectors, Flat Panels & Video Processing in our fully functioning demo facilit
- Lunch / Coffees / Pastries will be provided
- A tour of Christie's brand new Training FacilitiesVenue:ViewPoint
200 Ashville Way
RG41 2PLWe hope you can take advantage of this day and join us on Tuesday 4th September – as we have a limited number of spaces available, please could you confirm your interest and the number of delegates you would like to bring by Friday 29th August 2014.