Built-in Edge-Blending ..... Dual Lamp technologies ..... PLUS the DU9000 is Vivitek's brightest ever projector
The new DU9000 is ideal for concert or sports arenas as well as auditoriums, rental and staging.
With 11,000 ANSI lumens of brightness, native WUXGA resolution and built-in edge-blending and warping technology it's versatile for a multitude of different applications.
The HDBaseT makes it easy to run both digital image and control signals to the projector with only 1 cable over long distances.
4 interchangeable lens options are available for flexible positioning and an optional colour optimized colour wheel can be exchanged to achieve colour optimazation (available separately).
Optional stacking feet helps ease the task of stacking 2 projectors for even higher brigtness when needed. Optional carry handles are available for easier handling in rental or staging applications.
- 11,000 ANSI Lumens (12,000 center lumens) brightness
- Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution with maximum WUXGA (1920 x 1200)@60Hzresolution
- DLP® and BrilliantColorTM technologies for superb & durable image quality
- Built-in hardware edge-blending and warping functionality
- HDBaseT allows for control and digial video signals to travel over a single CAT5/CAT6network cable up to 100m
- Replaceable dust filters for demanding environments
- Network ready for integration, control and system administration via RJ45
- Built-in 12V trigger (2x)
- Easy lamp replacement design eliminates need to move the projector for replacement
- Optional color optimized Color Wheel available (ordered separately)
- 4 optional lenses available for throw ratios from 0,84:1 up to 4,0:1
- 3D Ready and capable of BluRay 3D on HDMI inputs. 3D sync out allows for passive 3D with external emitter
Download a spec sheet below