Christie has set another industry benchmark with the launch of the world’s brightest 1DLP® laser phosphor projector: the Christie HS Series which is not only the world’s first 13,000 Lumen 1DLP laser phosphor projector but it also brings the industry amazing colour balance with a new proprietary solution, BoldColor Technology.
The two models, Christie D12HD-HS and Christie D12WU-HS, respectively deliver HD and WUXGA resolution in a compact chassis that is the quietest 10,000+ lumens laser phosphor projector on the market.
Christie has developed BoldColor Technology that enables the HS Series to produce excellent colours with exceptional colour balance. Building on the versatility of the H Series launched last year, the laser-phosphor HS Series is also extremely small, low profile, light and extremely quiet (a mere 40db). It’s a package that makes the HS Series not just the most flexible 1DLP laser phosphor projector but an exceptionally affordable laser phosphor projector at this brightness level.
Perfect for those needing bright and rich images including rental stagers, corporations, hotels, public spaces, and entertainment venues, the Christie HS Series is capable of 360-degree orientation and portrait mode with colour matching and advanced blending, warping and stacking software built in, making it extremely flexible. The Christie HS Series also offers a full (six) lens suite covering 0.84:1 up to 7.2:1, 3GSDI and DVI-D loop through connections so signals can be daisy chained without external boxes, and optional fog filters.
Christie HS Series at a glance:
- Brightest 1DLP® laser phosphor projector on the market.
- Christie BoldColor Technology – enriched color performance
- Choice of WUXGA or HD resolution to perfectly match content.
- Laser phosphor illumination provides reliable performance with a 20,000 hour life.
- Compact industrial design.
- Quietest 10,000+ lumens laser phosphor projector available.
- Lens memory to recall zoom, focus and lens offset settings.
- Automatic and manual warps, blends and stacks.
- 3D capable.
- Bottom-side HDMI connection and rear input cover so ceiling mount installations can have a clean look.