The new compact and quiet Christie Q Series models deliver more brightness for greater image clarity and performance
The Christie DWU1052-Q and Christie DHD1052-Q, both feature improved warping and blending for more installation freedom, performance and imagery.
For applications including concerts, live theatre, lecture halls, conventions, hotels, public spaces, and other venues where bright and precise imagery is key, end users will experience the benefits of the improved blending and warping and portrait or landscape modes whether the image is displayed on a flat or curved surface.
Built into the same small chassis as the existing Q Series, the 1052-Q models bring even more brightness in the same unbelievably small form factor. This allows it to fit into small spaces and go unnoticed while the focus of the audience remains on the stunning images, all at a low cost of ownership.
Christie DWU1052-Q and Christie DHD1052-Q have:
- 10,000 lumens (WU), 9500 lumens (HD).
- Small form factor.
- Super quiet - reduced noise levels thanks to a unique cooling design that minimises the number of fans.
- Built-in automated dual color wheel for best colour or brightest light.
- e-Clarity image processing.
- High Dynamic Contrast Range.
- Versatile lens suite including 0.38:1 ultra-short throw.
- Edge blending and warping capability and instant configuration.
- Easy connectivity with 3GSDI and HDBaseT.
- Built-in LCD display for status and monitoring.
We expect to be stocking the new Q series from April 2016.