Following the success of our last projection training day, our Technical Director Chris Athanasiou has scheduled two further sessions on Friday 24th March and Friday 14th July.
Aimed at resellers and integrators who may have recruited staff new to the industry, or anyone who wants a refresh or to fill knowledge gaps, the half day course will cover all types of technology along with demonstrations to illustrate the differences.
The agenda will include:-
- Basic components of a projector
- Explanation of LCD, DLP and LCOS technologies including the pros and cons of each
- Explanation on brightness and contrast
- Explanation of lamp technologies including Laser
- Explanation on lenses, how to work out which one you need
- Explanation on lens offsets
- What is lens shift
- What is keystoning
- Edge blending and warping – basic components required
“All in all a very worthwhile day, good venue and facilities too”
“Great course for a newbie!”
“Good use of theory and practical sections to apply knowledge”
“Great to see projectors in use”